- Because I should still be in bed, because I am so tired
- Because I have a kid with me who wants to buy everything, so I tell her no because I am so tired.
- Because I have a kid that wants sausages for a roast dinner and kicks off when I say no! So I shout Because I AM SO TIRED!
- Because my child ask's me stupid questions, when I am trying to function at this ungodly hour! Thats because I am tired
- Because Kim phones you in a panic because your not still in bed and you are actually doing something parent orientated!
- Because the child then insists on pushing the trolley but starts to run pensioners down, like they are skittles, so I tell her off because I am so tired!
- Because the spawn of Satan needs 12 punnets of raspberries at £2.49, because she is so hungry and no matter how much you tell them that you cannot afford that much fruit ( who am I kidding, we are not that healthy, she wanted 3 punnets!) you find yourself snapping
- Because you just want to throw yourself on the ground and kick the floor because your child will not listen to you whilst you are being a rational parent. Because I am so incredibly tired
- Because I cannot find my debit card at the till, because my bag is full of Blogfest stuff, 100's of business cards, a laptop, 6 boxes of pain killers, a mini bottle of vodka, three loose (unused) condoms, retro sweets and you have to tip it all out on the checkout (trying to convince the helpful member of staff that you are not an alcoholic junkie) whilst trying not to cry. Because I AM SO F*****G TIRED
Have a great Monday guys!