So how many times have you seen these in the shops and wondered ho on earth you do it or been to embarrassed to ask a member of staff how to do it for fear of feeling dumb? Beauticians have been using this tecniique for many years and will charge you a large amount of your hard earned cash for the luxury of a facial.
Why not do it yourself? Superdrug have two own brand Hot Cloth Cleansers and here they are :-
Firstly you have the Natural Radiant Brightening Hot cloth cleanser with a muslin cloth, Containing kiwi fruit which is a rich source of Vitamin C, which is renowned for its remarkable ability to help brighten and even out skin tone, while also providing antioxidant protection against free radicals., mulberry extract that has naturally strong brightening properties which can help to reduce discolouration and even out skin tone and nourishing cocoa butter. This cleanses, exfoliates and awakens the skins natural glow.
The second product is Vitamin E Hot cloth cleanser with muslin cloth, This contains Vitamin E which we all know is so good for your skin, a powerful antioxidant that will help to shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals. The rich and creamy formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex comprising vitamins A, B, F and H, which combined with horse chestnut extract, helps to care for dry skin.
How does it work?
- Gently massage the cleanser into your wet face and neck in circular motions, avoiding the eyes
- Rinse your muslin cloth in handheld water and squeeze the excess water out before using it to polish off the cleanser, be gentle and dont be harsh
- Make sure you avoid the eyes as these are the most delicate part of your face!
- when it is all removed, give yourself a splash on the face of cold water and pat it dry
- Apply a moisturiser to (preferably one from the same brand to carry on the goodness your applying ti your face)
Not only do these hot cloth cleansers make your face feel fab, but it opens up your pores meaning you will get a deep down cleanse. The exfoliating cleanser will polish away any dead skin and help to give you the glowing look your trying to achieve.