When you are looking for an exfoliant for your skin, what do you look for? Her i have made a list of 10 reasons for you to buy the Superdrug Vitamin E sugar and oil body scrub. Once you have used this, you won't want to use anything else.
- To get rid of dry skin, ready to apply a fake tan or tanning moisturiser.
- To even out your skin tone by getting rid of the dry skin.
- Using the Vitamin E exfoliant will help your body soak in some of the Vitamin E from the product, this then helps protect you from the environmental damage you might get
- It moisturises the Skin
- It is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans as it isn't tested on animals.
- 100% money back guarantee if your not satisfied
- Use it in the bath and once you have washed it off your skin, it lays on the bottom of the bath and you get to exfoliate the bottom of your body that you cant reach otherwise.
- It has a horse chestnut and multivitamin complex that will help to soothe dry skin. It has a Nourishing sweet almond & grapeseed oils that will leave your skin feeling soft,and silky smooth.
- It has been dermatologically approved for you to use.
- Its full of natural exfoliants
So why would you want to use anything else? If you buy it from Superdrug and you dont like it, you can rely on the 100% money back guarantee. So what have you got to lose? pop into your local Superdrug and pick up your scrub for £4.99.