When we have traveled to Ireland before we have chosen to travel with Stena line because its such a good company to travel with, especially if you are travelling with a family. Stena Line also partners with a number of hotels, castles, island retreats, B&B's and self-catering properties, located all over Ireland. These properties are for all budgets from 3 to 5 star accomadations. And when you travel with Stena Line there are no long queues at check-in, there are many places to explore on board, delicious dining options, free blockbuster movies and free WiFi. Plus, there is up to 50% off lots of quality lines when compared to the high street in the bargain-filled on board shop. So it makes travelling with a family so much easier.
A two night hotel break to Ireland costs from only £75 per adult per night and the properties offer couples, families and those in search of a fun-filled shopping or sight-seeing trip a great choice of places to stay. You can travel anytime from now until March 2016 but to get the best deals you must book by November 30 and use the special offer code, IRELAND2015. That means the offer includes times of the year when we love getting together with family and friends like some school holidays, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and St Patrick’s Day, so get planning now and you could make some serious savings on your break to Ireland.
So what is everyone waiting for? think of all the gems you could visit in this most beautiful country.
- Get in a bit of shopping in Dublin as well as a trip to the iconic Guinness factory. Meet Molly Malone and learn about the history of the city by taking a tour bus.
- Ireland has an exceptional array of experiences to be enjoyed such as a drive along the car touring route, the Wild Atlantic Way which joins with the Causeway Coastal Route in Northern Ireland, said to be one of the world’s greatest road journeys.
- One of Ireland’s best kept secrets is its world class surfing locations. The 3172 km of coastline includes surfing hotspots Easky in County Sligo, Inch in County Kerry, Inchydowney in County Cork and Mullaghmore in County Sligo, to name a few.
- Head north and be part of the global phenomenon, Game of Thrones, which is filmed in Northern Ireland by taking a selfie at one of the magical filming locations featured in the series, such as Ballintoy Harbour and The Dark Hedges.
- There are great events to be a part of including the atmospheric Mount Stewart Festival of Light, Co Down, 20-29 November 2015 where lights bring the National Trust property and grounds to life; the many festive Christmas markets in various cities including Dublin, Galway, Belfast, Limerick and Killarney.
- In Belfast, the Out To Lunch Festival, 8-31 January 2016 features music, comedy, literature, theatre and film; the Dublin International Film Festival, 18-26 February 2016 has exclusive screenings and talks; celebrate St Patrick’s Day in Dublin with the St Patrick’s Day Festival, 14-17 March 2016 featuring floats, fun and musical entertainment.
So I ask myself, What are you waiting for? pop over to www.stenaline.co.uk/ireland or call 08445 768 889 to make a booking for a sneaky trip away this autumn. Ireland is one of the most beautiful countries you will ever visit, dont just take my word for it.