Lenny in London on friday night I was worried that we might lose him over the weekend. Surprisingly, Lenny made it home and back to school on monday morning. Although I fear he may be exhausted after his adventures in London.
So this is what Lenny did over his weekend in the company of TIlly
- Natural History Museum
- Sealife Center London Aquarium
- London Eye
- Travelodge Hotel
- Speed Boating down the thames
- Up the tallest sculpture in England, the ArcelorMittal Orbit.
- Spoke to some Police officers
- Got stuck in the tube, Paddington Style
- Went shopping
- Took a train journey.
So you can see he was very busy! Tilly had fun with Lenny and even wrote in the adventure book. This is quite an achievement as she struggles with reading and writing, But was so keen to write about the adventures.