Lollipop Ladies are here to offer a wide variety of products as well as your sweet cart hire and can make any sweet treat you can think of. they can offer Sweet Trees for all occasions, Sweet carts and Favour Boxes. They can also cater for the budget that you have.
The Sweet Carts are not only ideal for weddings but can also be perfect for christenings, Special events and parties too. They come in packages ranging from Bronze to Platinum
Perfect if you have 50 guests or less, and it offers 8-10 choices of your favourite sweets from the large variety on offer.
if you have between 50 - 100 guests then this is the package thats perfect for you, Offering 8-10 choices of your favourite sweets from the large variety.
Perfect for up to 150 guests and it offers 8-10 choices of your favourite sweets from the large variety.
Platinum Starting from £250
This package is based upon an event catering for more than 150 guests and offers 8-10 choices of your favourite sweets from our large variety on offer.
- All the packages come with Hire for 4 hours (1 hour set up time and 1/2 hour dismantle)
- The cart is decorated to match your specific colour scheme and theme, so it fits in well with the special occasion.
- They offer the use of all glassware, scoops, tongs and sweet bags included.
- There is enough for 100 grams of sweets per person
- There will be 2 uniformed members of staff to tend to the cart and maintain sweet levels, so you wont run out.
- All left over sweets are yours to keep and will be boxed up at the end of our service as an extra treat for you.
Please contact the Lollipop Ladies for more details.
They also offer party bags for childrens parties, If like me your a working mum and putting together a party bag is tedious and time consuming then you need to contact the Lollipop Ladies as they make sweet cones from £1.75 and they were perfect for Tillys recent Birthday party. You get a good mixture of retro sweets in the cone and they are done specifically to a persons diet and allergy requests. So if you were a vegetarian, there would be a cone without sweets containing gelatine.