Little Horrors at PizzaExpress
- Spooky Dough Balls make a creepy comeback this Halloween
- Plus petrifying Pizza Making Parties at PizzaExpress mean lots of fun this half term
Something spooky is happening to PizzaExpress’ Dough Balls this October Half Term – they’re all turning into pumpkins.* All children ordering from PizzaExpress’ Piccolo menu will be treated to pumpkin-shaped Dough Balls. As always, they will be served with either a crunchy and colourful salad to tempt little fingers, olive oil and balsamic syrup or PizzaExpress’ classic garlic butter.**
Parents looking for a way to keep the kids occupied for a little longer can now book one of PizzaExpress’ new Pizza Making Parties for kids. With the aim of keeping little hands busy, children from the age of four to 11 will be transformed into mini pizza chefs, getting to stretch and toss their own pizza base, just like PizzaExpress’ famous pizzaiolas, before topping it with their favourite ingredients. Once they’ve enjoyed their culinary creations, they will get to play games but with a PizzaExpress twist, such as Pin the Moustache on the Pizzaiolo. All children will leave with a certificate, recognising their skills as a mini-pizzaiolo, as well as a balloon.
What’s included at a Kids’ Pizza Making Party at PizzaExpress?
- Party invitations so children can invite their friends
- A personal party host
- Piccolo Dough Balls with a crunchy side salad, chopped up to tempt little fingers
- Their very own Classic pizza stretched by them and topped with their choice of delicious ingredients
- Unlimited squash
- Party games with stickers for the winners
- Balloon and certificate to take home
Celebrating a birthday? PizzaExpress can arrange a birthday cake with candles.
Kids’ Pizza Making Parties at PizzaExpress cost £11.95 per person. To find your nearest PizzaExpress restaurant visithttp://www.pizzaexpress.com/
parties/kidspizzamaking/. Let’s party!
*Available from across all PizzaExpress restaurants in the UK
** PizzaExpress’ Piccolo menu is £6.50 for three courses. Or if the littlest of customers can’t quite manage three courses, they can now choose just a main course for £3.95.