This is what she says on her post 'Each week I will list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I've done really well. The reason it's in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It's not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it's about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn't too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
I totally agree and we sometime need to cut ourselves some slack and realise that we punish ourselves too much, rather than praise ourselves. We need to add some positivity sometimes and we need to remind each other how well we are doing. So pop over to The Link and join in.
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- I forgot to book breakfast club for tomorrow so i have to adjust my working hours so i can go in a bit later tomorrow, which means i am not there for the school pick up at 4.15. Its put the whole day out but I have forgotten to breakfast club and there is nothing we can do about it now!
- Missed the Last bus home on tuesday as once again the bus connections never worked and my folkestone never left on time. I cant wait for september when I can afford to take the train all the time
- I had trouble with the Nursery and them getting the finances wrong, but thats all i can say at the moment because Tilly is still a student there, but once she leaves and i speak to the CAB to get legal advice, then i can spill all on here.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting the Rug Doctor out of the box and working on cleaning the carpets. When it stays in the box, it isnt get the blog post and review written is it?
- Catch up with my friends as i haven't had the time recently to see them and i have been putting off nights out as i am so busy working or blogging.
- Booking All breakfast clubs that need booking ha ha
3 Things I've Done WELL This Week
- Got started on some christmas presents and even wrapped one up.
- Went to London Twice, it might not seem much to some people but when you have to travel nearly 2 and half hours to London with a four year old its a hard slog as they get so bored and restless and then we have to go to the toilet about 20 times as she wants to walk down the train!
- I didnt spend Too much money for a change and i was very restrained when Tilly asked for a toy or 5 in Madame Tussards. (thats another thing i managed well - Madame Tussards is a nightmare as its always busy and the foreign tourists push you out the way to get to the models). But Tilly was good and waited for a £2.50 toy when we got home and popped into Sainsburys.
Whats your 3 things?