Our Previous post of our visit can be found Here, and it has all the details of prices etc. Ripleys is so easy to find, you just come out of Picadilly Circus tube
and it is right in front of you! Its open untill midnight (last admission 22.30) 365 days a year and has disabled access as well as being buggy friendly. We left ours in the pushchair park and we given a ticket to collect it again from the shop as we exit at the end, but you can take a buggy round the attraction.
Statue made from toys
Knitted Sports car
Worlds Tallest Man
You can even get a party package with Planet Hollywood, a very short walking distance away. If you just want a small birthday package you can get one for £29.99 Adults and £26.99 Children and you get all this -
- Fast Track admission to Ripley’s Believe It or Not! London, plus entry to the Mirror Maze and LaseRace
- A tasty double chocolate birthday cake, iced with the name of the person celebrating and large enough for the whole group to enjoy
- The latest Ripley’s Annual for the birthday person (worth £20)
- Birthday card and badge for the birthday person
- Party hats for everyone
- A dedicated tour guide to make your visit extra special
More details are here along with downloadable invitations.
We all know the summer holidays are coming up and it can be expensive to have a day out, so Ripleys have kindly given me two tickets (valid for a year) and we have a competition to win these. Please enter below and the best of luck to you all.
Thankyou to www.ripleyslondon.com for partnering up with us for my #staycation summer posts
a Rafflecopter giveawayWin competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com - See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/2-tickets-ripleys-believe-it-or-not#sthash.7T3RFAxC.dpuf