- You get dressed in something smart and the kids ask where your going today
- You use baby wipes to clean your house as well as your baby!
- You know all the episodes of Jeremy Kyle
- Your Tv is on all day, stuck on the Disney channel, but someone mentions the news and you have no idea whats going on.
- getting out of your pyjamas means that you have a visitor coming, putting on a bra means its an important person
- Facebook is the social highlight of your day - its where you 'meet up' with your friends!
- Its only 10am, and you have considered a tipple from the Vodka bottle
- You have a cup of tea that you made at 8am and it still hasn't been drunk by lunchtime, even though you warmed it up in the microwave 20 times
- The school come to you to make the cakes for a cake sale as they think you have nothing better to do!
- You try and hide in the toilet to get a few minutes of 'me' time. i say try, but in reality you have to barricade the door
- A night out is walking the aisles of the 24 hour Tesco
- Your partner comes home and asks what you have done all day, you cant even muster the energy to tell him as you have been doing non stop 'mummy stuff'
- Finding time for a shower is an accomplishment
- Your whole daily mood depends on that of your stroppy child and whether they had enough of a nap
- You need adult conversation, so you are glad of the PPI man, phoning up
- You never know what the weather is outside as you haven't been out for days
- You meals consist of picking from the kids leftovers
- You find yourself googling things on the internet through boredom, you even google yourself
- you discover a craft you can do
- you leave the house to do the school run, with kids paint on your top
- Your days are merging and you have to ask your friends what day it is
- You update your Facebook/Twitter 30 times a day
- You realise you have once again spent too much on Ebay, whilst just popping on to have a cheeky look whilst your child naps
Wednesday, 7 May 2014
You know your a Stay at home mum when......
You know your a stay at home mum when