Easter Egg Crown
If your children are like my Tilly then they will love to wear this crown and it has such a great easter theme and can be really cheap to make, i f not free. Instead of using craft paper, you could use wall paper samples from DIY shops
How to make it
- Measure around your child's head to determine the diameter of the crown you need to make.
- make a template and cut out the pieces.
- Glue them or staple them together back to back with the printed sides face out.
- To assemble the crown, apply glue/ staples along the side edge of an egg and attach it to the back of another egg so that the two overlap about 1/2 inch.
- Attach a second egg to the opposite side of the the other egg.
- Continue adding eggs in this way until you reach the desired length. Then glue the two end eggs together so that they overlap completely.